Friday 14 October 2011

OOTD & FOTD

Here's my outfit of the day I didn't really know what to put with these leggings I've had them a few weeks  so here's what I threw together ..

cable knit leggings £6 primark, top underneath  £2.50  primark
belt £2.50, top and shoes local store 


FOTD very natural ...



                     

Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara Absolute Black, three eyeshadows from the the sleek storm palette and maybelline gel eyeliner                


lips natural collection apple blossom best thing its only  £1.99  it has no staying power but  I apply it like lip balm and  I love it ,coral blush .
and my look without heels for more practicability .....







what would you wear with your cable knit leggings i'd love to see your  outfits anything you'd like to know feel free to ask .

                                                                                                                             
love natty xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment