Sunday 9 October 2011

can anyone help please??

Just a quick post I love Blairs colour lippie in Gossip Girl does anyone know what it is or dupe please ?? would be much appreciated .I actually think i've developed a little obsession with Leighton I think shes so pretty .
Body shop haul and reviews coming soon .
what's peoples views on the tee tree toner from body shop? I'm thinking to try it but I've just bought the seaweed one so this year before I buy new ones as my house is full of products I've tried for a couple weeks then moved on I'm going to actually try and finish them before buying new ones, probably easier said then done. I think I'm going to start doing posts on my tons of products half used ranging from tans, foundations powders, hair products ,skin products and make up.
I'm also hoping to get down to Mac ,I shall no longer be a Mac virgin.

love natty xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment