Sunday 25 September 2011

A good old steam


It wasn't till i started my blogs that i have realised i use a lot of natural simple remedies, don't get me wrong though I never leave my house with out a full face of make up ,hair and nails done ,which my boyfriend has had to come accustomed too lol.
I was feeling a little stressed so that's when I got this baby out : 




Visiq facial steamer its not great but at £9.99 its a bargain  you cant complain and it does the job .I wear make up everyday so it's nice to give my skin a really good clean and as I have sensitive skin I find this is a good way .I added a little rosemary to the water but you can put what you like (its all in the easy peasy instructions )  ,its also a great stress reliever. I then follow it with a face mask I  am yet to find one i really like any recommendations would be much appreciated  =)
my skin feels plump,smooth and  refreshed ready for the week ahead x


LOVE NATTY XOXX

No comments:

Post a Comment